Tadadaa Ltd. operates the www.tadadaa.com website and creates applications, which provide the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors and application users regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Tadadaa website or our applications.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Web Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, device type, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our musical games applications, we collect logs of your gameplay in the form of musical parameters (tempo, pitch, timing, volume etc.). This information is stored, to enable some key functions of the applications (review of past performances) and monitoring the use of our software. We do not record, store or distribute audio recordings from the performances.
Cookies and Data Logging
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer.
You can adjust the behavior of the site, by changing the cookie settings. There are three different cookie settings:
- Accept all cookies: The site uses its own cookies to record the pages you visit and enable users to log into their user account. The site may also use third party cookies and code (such as analytics/marketing cookies/code from Google, Facebook and others)
- Accept only internal cookies: The site uses its own cookies to record the pages you visit and enable users to log into their user account. No other cookies are used. Information about your browsing behavior is not shared with third parties (such as Google or Facebook).
- Accept only minimal cookies: The site uses its own cookies to retain information about your privacy choices and enable users to log into their user account. Information about page visits are stored in an anonymized format, without information to identify the user.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Communication Between Users
Our service may facilitate communication between users. In this communication, the Service uses aliases to protect the identities of the users. For under-age users, the system requires consent from their guardians, before users can contact others.
Our services address children. We take special care to ensure that we do not collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.